Kenzie ate a bite or two of her biscuit and seconds on peaches at breakfast. She took about an hour morning nap after that and hasn't had a poopy diaper yet (yesterday afternoons was probably enough to last for at LEAST a day! : ) At lunch she ate a bite of her steamed broccoli, about half of her dinner roll and most of both her pineapple tidbits and her baked beans.
Kenzie was hanging out by Peyton and talking to her then she decided to sit on her belly! Peyton didn't even fuss! She started to step on her head, but I got to her before she managed that, thankfully. I think even mild mannered Peyton would have objected to that! : )
Kenzie lost her shoe and I couldn't find it. As I was looking for it, I said, "Kenzie, where is your shoe?" more to myself than to her, actually. In less than a minute she had found it and brought it over to me. She handed it to me and sat right down in front of me for me to put it back on. It was really cute!
Kenzie loves looking out the big room window and today there was quite a bit of entertainment out there. First our little grade school neighbor girl was singing and dancing on the sidewalk as she waited for her older sister to join her to walk to school. Kenzie was laughing at her, waving, blowing her kisses and ducking down then peeking up over the window sill at her. A few minutes later there was a doe deer right across the street then walking up the street. Lots of excitement! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment