Friday, May 6, 2011

5/6/2011

Kenzie is such a little doll!  I didn't think it was possible, but she just gets cuter every day, I swear.  She doesn't even have to do anything special and she is just adorable and precious!  : )

She drank 5 ounces of her bottle before breakfast then ate a couple bites of dried plums (prunes) and about half of her oatmeal. She won't let me feed her any with a spoon, but she ate it fine when I put little clumps of it on her tray and let her just eat it with her fingers.  (Little goof ball!)  At lunch she ate all of her biscuit, seconds on mandarin oranges and a couple bites of her tatertot casserole.

Kenzie was so funny today.  She was sitting in the dress-up deal where she likes to play peek-a-boo out of.  The problem was the kiddos had already unloaded all of the clothes out of it.  She looked up and then all around, like what happened to my curtain?  I had to take pity on her and hang up one of the robes for her to use.  She was all smiles then and busy "peek"ing at everyone!  : )

Kenzie repeatedly tried to put a curler in her pony tail today.  She pulled on it so much that she pulled her ponytail holder actually out of her hair and I had to put it back in.  Granted I made the mistake of putting a curler in to begin with that started the whole things, so I really am the culprit!  : )

We are having a really hard time getting Kenzie to leave the dirt, leaves, and grass out of her mouth!  Ugh!  It was okay when she still had her mittens on, making it a little harder to get the stuff from point A to her mouth, but now she is almost constantly at it.  I am hoping it is related to her teeth coming in and that it might decrease after that.  Any good ideas?  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment