Thursday, March 15, 2012

3/14/12

Kenzie ate all of her peaches and biscuit at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her pineapple and baked beans, most of her steamed broccoli and about half of her bread.

Morgan and Kenzie were in conflict today over space at the climber/balance beam.  Kenzie started to move away and Morgan bit her on the bottom.  Hmm...  Rump roast?  It was actually a pretty had bite because it left a pretty good welt through her pants and pull-up.

Kenzie was dry all morning and hasn't pooped yet today.  She has told me "My tummy hurts" several times this morning and I am wondering if that isn't poop related.  If we could just get the pooping down, I would be happy to let her try underwear now that she is staying dry more in between times.

She was pretty cuddling off and on all morning, which I didn't mind at all.  She sat on my lap and watched, commented on or chuckled at what the other kiddos were doing frequently.  She also was sitting on the step under the window and looking in the direction of the front of the changing table, saying "I watchin' basketball game!"


We have a massage parlor here for about 20 minutes.  It started out with Jadey massaging Kenzie's shoulders, then Joslyn joined them and they just kept switching positions.  It was pretty cute.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment