Kenzie ate about half of her cinnamon raisin English muffin and a bite of blueberries at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her canned cherries and her canned chicken on saltines and most of her potato salad.
Kenzie was very cuddling and talked a lot about Gramma coming. I think she was wishing she was already here to cuddle with, but decided I was the next best thing. : )
Kenzie was wearing one of the back packs today and kept kind of chanting, "I gonna go play school" over and over. Morgan and Joslyn started doing it to (except Joslyn was saying "Preschool" instead). He has a big brother in preschool and probably hears the word frequently.
Kenzie told me she had to poop twice today. The first time she had nothing in her pull-up and wanted to try on the potty so I took her. She tried really hard and it I saw it start to come out a couple times, but then go right back in when she quit pushing because it hurt. About an hour later she started crying over nothing that I could see and then told me she needed to poop. She had already been able to get some out (and didn't go any more). It wasn't very much, but enough to take about some of the pressure, obviously and thankfully.
Kenzie was really cracking up as she watched Alayna and Morgan build tall towers with the big blocks then know them over. They are in the back room and if they bounce off of the carpet and hit the wood floor they are really loud. I am sure that is part of the appeal! ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment