Kenzie ate about half of her malt-o-meal and raisins at breakfast. At lunch she ate about half of her spaghetti sauce with burger in it, and all of her salad, mixed fruit and noodles.
Kenzie was super sensitive this morning. It didn't matter if she got bumped into slightly on accident or if she bumped the edge of her foot on. She was also super sensitive about space issues -- pushing, screaming, or grabbing anyone who happened to be in her invisible bubble (which was pretty good sized this morning).
Kenzie asked for "cream" on her hand after breakfast then proceeded to tell me, "I have a little rash." and showed me on her hand. There were a couple little marks on it so I put some of her face cream on it to appease her. : )
I put Kenzie into panties right after you left. She told me potty before BK and went quite a git. She also went at about 10 :45 with her panties still dry. Between then and lunch sometime she pooped in them. I cleaned them up and put her in her nap time pull-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment