Kenzie ate all of her whole wheat toast with jelly and dried mangoes at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her tropical fruit, about half of her beef and bean burrito and a bite of her sweet potatoes. I think I have already told you this, but Kenzie is sitting at the table full time now and doing great. She often eats more than she did in her high chair and will try things she didn't want to try before. I think it is because of the positive peer pressure of seeing the others eating.
Kenzie was trying to put on the dress-up leopard jacket and was determined to get it zipped. She first looked at both Gary and I and saw that we were feeling babies, so she turned around and asked Joslyn if she could help her "zippah". : ) Joslyn worked at it for a couple minutes and finally told you "You do it!" and walked away when she couldn't get it! : ) By that time Gary was done feeding Nora and helped her, but it was so funny!
At breakfast Kenzie leaned over and lay her head on my knee. I then leaned over to her and whispered, "I love you, Kenzie!" She immediately backed away and said, "Gary love me!" with a silly little grin on her face!
Morgan took a little break this morning and when she came back out to join us, Kenzie was very excited. She came racing over to her and said, "Morgan, you gonna listen?" very hopefully! It was so sweet.
Kenzie was in the bathroom with us when Jadey started pooping; Kenzie was very interested and wanted to watch the entire process. She was giving her lots of praise and support.
No comments:
Post a Comment