Kenzie ate a bite of her blueberry muffin and all of her pears at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her tuna on saltines, oranges and a couple bites of sweet potatoes.
Not long after Kenzie came this morning she and Gary were cuddling and he asked her, "What's your dad doin' today?" Kenzie didn't even hesitate, but answered "Playin'" immediately. We cracked up. So that's what dad does all the time... : )
Gary and I have noticed that Kenzie has interacted more with Riley here since she has become mobile. She will plop down in front of wherever she is laying and talk to her or harass her mildly. Riley almost always greets her with a smile or chuckle and reaches out to her. If Kenzie impedes her progress or starts to bug her she will squawk at her, but overall she seems to love Kenzie's attention! Kenzie is also amazing about sharing her with the other kiddos. She never yells at them for talking to her baby or tries to get them away from her if they are talking to her. She seems to like all of the attention Riley gets.
Kenzie was the primary Doctor in the house today. She had all of the other 'big' kiddos for patients except for Alayna today. She spent a lot of time working on Joslyn. She was examining her eyes, ears, mouth, listening to her heart, and doing other probing of her belly, back and neck. When Kenzie was poking at her neck it must have tickled because Joslyn started to giggle and that made Kenzie laugh and do it more!
I must use the word "harass" frequently because today Jadey was bugging Kenzie and Kenzie came over and told me, "Jadey 'harassonna' me!" It always is an eye opener when I hear a phrase coming out of one of the kiddos mouths that I know I say, but don't realize how often I say it. It's a good think I am not a swearer! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment