Kenzie ate about half of her oatmeal and a couple bites of prunes at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her biscuit and mandarin oranges and about half of her hashbrown casserole.
Jadey loves getting others to help her do things that she knows she shouldn't be doing. Today she convinced Kenzie to help her try to pick the tape off the posters on the wall. When Gary got after them, Jadey immediately said Kenzie was the one doing it (though we caught them both). Within 10 minutes we caught Jadey directing Kenzie to start working at it again...
I don't know if the two were related or not, but Kenzie bonked Jadey on the head pretty hard with one of the plastic cups with pretend milk in it. As soon as she had done it before we even had time to get after her, Kenzie dropped the cup and smoked to the other side and given herself a little break. Jadey was yelling, "That hurt! I don't like that!" at her and Kenzie replied with, "I already over here!" In spite of it all, it was pretty funny and I had a difficult time keeping a straight face!
Kenzie found two play green peppers and brought them over to me very excited. She had to make sure I knew "they match!" She and Morgan are always finding things that are the same color, shape, type and talking about "matching". It is pretty awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment